Winter in Shepparton
We are only into our third week of winter, waking up to frosty mornings and I am already counting the days until spring. It is time to think of the positives of winter though and what we can do during the colder months in Shepparton.
- Need a stop on the way to the ski fields; book into one of our brand new comfortable deluxe family cabins, fitted with large reverse cycle heating/cooling units.
- Rug up into warm clothes and take a good brisk walk or a bike ride around one of the many designated cycle tracks around Shepparton, where you do not have to worry about the critters or bugs that are about in the warmer months.
- Take a stroll next door and order a delicious hot chocolate and maybe a sweet treat from Degani’s or Muffin Break at Riverside Plaza.
- If you yearn for excitement for yourself or the whole family and want to stay warm then Fun City is the place to be, with rock climbing, laser tag, formulaE go carts, simulators and much much more, only a 2 minute walk from the park. Ask for a Fun City voucher when you check in at Riverside Cabin Park.
- Check out the Riverlinks website http://riverlinksvenues.com.au/ for a great variety of performing arts and live entertainment.
- If you are into the Arts, then you must check out SAM (Shepparton Art Museum), where they have 2 floors featuring temporary exhibitions and collection galleries. Whilst there, call into their café for a quick bite to eat and a coffee to warm you up on a cold day.